TO THE ATTENTION OF APPLICANTS!
Recently, we found out that cases of fake admission letters have become more frequent. Be careful and vigilant! We remind you that the university cooperates only with those companies with which an official agreement has been signed (you can see the list of companies on this page).
To verify the authenticity of your admission offer letter, scan the QR code printed on your letter, or you can contact us to verify the authenticity of your letter.
Admission Office of Asfendiyarov KazNMU
THE ADMISSION PROCESS OF FOREIGN CITIZENS
TO THE ASFENDIYAROV KAZAKH NATIONAL MEDICAL UNIVERSITY (KAZNMU)
KazNMU has its own official representatives with whom students should contact regarding admission and enrollment in KazNMU. The only Official representatives of KazNMU are listed on the website of KazNMU.
Steps for admission in KazNMU:
i. International applicants should submit their documents (mentioned below) to the official representative of KazNMU, then these documents should be send by official representative to admission office of KazNMU.
ii. Required documents for admission:
1. Passport (Scan)
2. Certificate of senior secondary education/ 12th mark-sheet (Scan) with mandatory subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Biology
3. NEET qualified certificate (only for applicants from India)
4. Essay — written by applicants individually (requirements for essay mentioned below)
iii. After receiving, checking the documents and checking the applicant’s essay, the selection committee will send admission offer letter to the applicant / official representative.
Admission offer letter is electrically generated document by KazNMU, which may be check/verify by applicant/student through university’s portal https://kaznmu.isirius.kz/check by entering “Unique code” mentioned on admission offer letter.
iv. KazNMU forms an order on the enrollment of foreign citizens for the new academic year, on the basis of which a letter of invitation to study is issued to each student.
v. After receiving Invitation letter, individual applicant should apply for visa from Embassy of Kazakhstan in their respective countries.
vi. Upon arrival in Kazakhstan, in cooperation with official representatives, the student must submit the necessary documents to the admissions office:
1. Passport (returned after verification), its copy and notarized translation of the passport into Kazakh or Russian. The validity of the national passport must be at least 2 years from the date of entry into the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
2. Certificate of senior secondary education/ 12th mark-sheet (original). Documents must be apostilled.
3. Notarized translations of certificate of senior secondary education/ 12th mark-sheet into Kazakh or Russian;
4. Valid certificates of proficiency in English (if available).
5. Medical certificate (form 075-U). You should get a certificate upon arrival in Kazakhstan, having passed the appropriate medical commission.
6. Nostrification (Equelience certificate). Students with the help of their representative should complete the Nostrification process before the completion of first semester.
Requirements for essay
Topics of the written interview (essay): (Applicant can choose one of the topics)
1. What influenced your choice of medical specialty in your life?
2. Mark your position and worldview about human life, death, illness?
3. How do you see the ideal medicine of the future?
The maximum amount is 500 words. –
Availability of structure:
2. The main part -thesis, arguments -thesis, arguments -thesis, arguments
Type written text, page format — A4, portrait orientation, 2 cm margins on all sides, Times New Roman, color — black, font size -14; single spacing. At the end of the essay — the applicant’s signature and date.
Please note that the student/applicant takes full responsibility for providing true and authentic documents for registration. All process of Admission should be done with coordination of university’s official representatives and students.
Tuition fees for 2021-2022 academic year — 1881000 tenge (KZT), which may be pay/submit by applicant in given bank details of KazNMU.
Our bank details:
Center Credit Bank, Almaty, Kazakhstan
IBAN NUMBER: KZ408562203206609934
Swift: KCJBKZKX. KBE:16
“Bank of New York mellon”
New York, NY, USA
CORR/ACC NO: 890-0587-520
ACCOUNT HOLDER: Non-profit joint stock company “S.D.Asfendiyarov Kazakh national medical university”
Address: 050012 Almaty, Tole bi 94.