In order to optimize and monitor the employment of graduates of the career order of the rector of the University was organized by the Employment Service and a career (order №474l from 28.02.2011). In 2013, the service was reorganized into the Department of distribution and employment of graduates (order №4594l from 02.10.2013 years), then in the Center of professional orientation development of students and employment of graduates (order №3557l from 09.21.2015 years).
The main activities of the Center are:
– Organizing and coordinating the activities of the University of career-oriented work and to promote employment of graduates;
– The formation of professional and qualification path of students and graduates of social advancement, the creation of conditions for personal growth graduates,
– Increasing mobility and the competitiveness of graduates in the labor market, expanding the scope of social partnership and improvement of the system “school-high school-employer”;
– Organization of “Open Day”;
– Organization of “Job Fair”;
– Organization and holding personal distribution of graduates;
– Traffic monitoring and career development of graduates of the University;
– Establish business contacts with employers, the study of the needs of the labor market for specialists produced by the University.
In order to promote employment of graduates of the University Center of professional orientation development of students and employment of graduates annually “Job Fair” and personal distribution of graduates with representatives of health departments, pharmaceutical companies and the Department of Consumer Protection of the RK. Highly qualified university graduates in demand in the labor market, which confirms the high rate of employment of graduates – 92% (2015).
Employees of the Center of professional orientation development of students and employment of graduates:
|Kussainova Assel Tuyakovna||Director|
|Suyeuova Galia Erzhanovna||Leading specialist|
|Kashaganova Jamila Tugelbaevna||Chief Specialist|
|Abzhanova Kulimkan Kurmantayevna||Chief Specialist|
|Esіmbekova Perizat Muratbekkyzy||Specialist|