Management System Certification
Audit Summary Report
May 30-31, 2016 KazNMU successfully passed compliance audit of the 2st year for compliance with the international standard ISO 9001: 2008, conducted by the international certification body SGS (Switzerland), UKAS management systems.
|Organization:||Kazakh National Medical University after S. Asfendiarov|
|Address:||88, Tole bi Str., 050012 Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan|
|ISO 9001:2008||ISO 9001:2008|
|Representative:||Seyitova Mara Utegenovna|
|Additional team member(s):
|Auditor – Venera Onalbayeva
Аудитор(ы) – Венера Оналбаева
1. Audit objectives
Audit Objectives: To determine conformity of the management system, or parts of it with audit criteria and its:
- ability to ensure applicable statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements are met,
- effectiveness to ensure the client can reasonably expect to achieve specified objectives and to identify as applicable areas for potential improvement.
2. Scope of certification
The scope of the audit was as follows:
Educational activities in the field of high education and postgraduate study, medical services, scientific research in the field of medicine
3. Current audit findings and conclusions
The audit team conducted a process-based audit focusing on significant aspects/risks/objectives required by the standard(s). ). A sampling process was used, based on the information available at the time of the audit. The audit methods used were interviews, observation of activities and review of documentation and records.
The structure of the audit was in accordance with the audit plan and audit planning matrix included as annexes to this summary report.
|The audit team concludes that the organization||has||established and maintained its|
management system in line with the requirements of the standard and demonstrated the ability of the system to systematically achieve agreed requirements for products or services within the scope and the organization’s policy and objectives.
Therefore the audit team recommends that, based on the results of this audit and the system’s demonstrated state of development and maturity, management system certification be: Continued
|Number of nonconformities identified:||Minor – 2
4. Previous Audit Results
The results of the last audit of this system have been reviewed, in particular to assure appropriate correction and corrective action has been implemented to address any nonconformity identified. This review has concluded that:
- any nonconformity identified during previous audits has been corrected and the corrective action continues to be effective. (Refer to Section 6 for details).
5. Audit Findings
The audit team conducted a process-based audit focusing on significant aspects/risks/objectives. The audit methods used were interviews, observation of activities and review of documentation and records.
- The management system documentation demonstrated conformity with the requirements of the audit standard and provided sufficient structure to support implementation and maintenance of the management system.
- The organization has demonstrated effective implementation and maintenance / improvement of its management system and is capable of achieving its policy objectives.
- The organization has demonstrated the establishment and tracking of appropriate key performance objectives and targets and monitored progress towards their achievement as well as and the intended results of the respective management system(s).
- The internal audit program has been fully implemented and demonstrates effectiveness as a tool for maintaining and improving the management system.
- The management review process demonstrated capability to ensure the continuing suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the management system.
- Throughout the audit process, the management system demonstrated overall conformance with the requirements of the audit standard.
- Certification claims are accurate and in accordance with SGS guidance and the organization is effectively controlling the use of certification documents and marks.