To strengthen research capacities in partner countries in areas of public health, promoting an exchange of information and building capacities between higher education institutions of European Union and Central Asia.
Specific objectives for KazNMU:
- To foster professional competences of teachers in distinctive areas of Environmental & Occupational Health and Public Health
- To revise & update existing MSc & PhD curricula in EH, OH & PH
- To develop new MSc in EH, OH & PH tailored to local needs
- To enhance teaching methods & quality assurance system for Master studies
- To establish educational laboratories at PC universities for graduate students
- To establish e-learning systems at partner countries universities to support regular students, correspondence students as well as professionals in life-long learning