Training seminar of IAAR
“The system of independent evaluation of the quality of higher, technical and vocational education”, 2015
On January31, 2015, Independent Agency for Accreditation and Rating (IAAR) held in the Kazakh National Academy of Art named after T.K.Zhurgenova training seminar: “The system of independent evaluation of the quality of higher, technical and vocational education” for those who responsible for the accreditation and ranking of universities. ”
Speakers of the seminar (Experts of IAAR:
- Seydahmetova Rima Ganievna– Doctor of Philological Sciences, Chairman of Accreditation Council, The scientific consultant of the IAAR (Astana).
- Shunkeev Kuanyshbek Shunkeevich– Doctor of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Professor, Director of the Scientific Center of Aktobe Regional State University named after K.Zhubanova, external expert of IAAR, expert of the international agency FIBAA (Aktobe).
- Ualhanov Baizhan Nurbaevich– Ph.D., Deputy Director of the Center of Bologna process and academic mobility of MES RK (Astana).
The seminar was opened by B.N.Nusipzhanova’s welcoming speech, who is a rector of the Kazakh National Academy of Art named after T.K.Zhurgenova. Training seminar included the following topics:
- “The system of independent evaluation of the quality of higher, technical and vocational education”– Seydahmetova RG, Chairman of the Accreditation Council;
- “The methodology of rankings of the universities of Kazakhstan in the fields and the level of training of experts”and “Training on e-filing program of ranking of universities” – Shunkeev K. W., External expert of IAAR;
- “Prospects of rating process of educational institutions TPE”– Ualhanov BN, Deputy Director of the Center of Bologna process and academic Mobility of MES
- “The demonstration of computer rankings on the basis of the IAAR rating results in 2014” – Shunkeev Қ.SH., external expert of IAAR.
- Summing up of the seminar findings.
The seminar was attended by responsible representatives for accreditation and rating of Kazakhstan universities and colleges.
As well as representatives of The S.D.Asfendiyarov KazNMU were: R.R. Yusupov, the director of H.S.Nasybullina School of pedagogical skills; Kilybaev T.B., director of the Center for MAEQ and SSRME; Karzhaubayeva A.M., senior methodologist on rating and accreditation of the Center for MAEQ and SSRME.
During the lunch break, an exhibition was organized by T.K.Zhurgenov KazNAU to the participants of the seminar.
The chairman of Accreditation Council R.G.Seidahmetova summed up the seminar findings and handed the certificates to the participants.