As part of the conference participants: Ahmed Zaki D.Zh. Acting Director of the Department of Higher and Postgraduate Education of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Nurmagambetov AA, director of the Center of Bologna process and academic mobility MES, Omirbaev SM, rector of the North-Kazakhstan State University. . M. Kozybayev, Tasbulatova SU, coordinator of the National Office of the Erasmus + program in Kazakhstan and others discussed the results of which Kazakhstan has six years of participation in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA)
- implementation parameters of the Bologna process in Kazakhstan;
- role of European standards in the national system of quality assurance;
- joint projects in Central Asia in the field of higher education;
- the role of employers in the process of training;
- independent accreditation as a tool for the implementation of the basic parameters of the Bologna Process;
- realization of credit mobility in Kazakhstani universities;
- mechanisms and levers of the intensification of internationalization in higher education, and others.
Then, we discussed during parallel sessions:
Session 1. Improving the quality of education and implementation of innovative learning technologies
Quality Assurance (QA) training programs, internal system OK, introduction of educational innovation;
Session 2: Promoting employability of graduates and higher education institutions to strengthen the dialogue with employers
Successful graduates employment experience, cooperation of universities and the business environment, the activities of the Career Center.
Also, new challenges and directions of development of the EHEA after the Yerevan conference of Education Ministers of the Bologna Process have been highlighted.