On the 11 February, 2013 organized and chaired a meeting of the working group on the implementation of the joint project “Evidence-based approaches to improve the educational process. “Work of the group headed by Professor Orvill Adams Bruce Ried, MA in International Relations, Adjutant Professor of Economics, University of Ottawa, Department of Epidemiology and Health Services District.
The group includes:
1. Nurmuhanbetova F.N – Advisor to the Rector
2. Abirova M.A – Director of the department educational and methodological works
3. Slavko E.A – Head of the department educational and methodological works
4. Sarsenbayev S.S – Director Analysis Center, monitoring the quality of education and scientific support for the reform of medical education
5. Turdalieva B.S – Head Univ. Health Policy and Management
6. Ramazanova B.A – Head. -Univ. Microbiology, Virology and Immunology
7. Asimov M.A – Head. Univ. communicative skills and the foundations of psychology
8. Dzhardemalieva N.J – Ass. Univ. internship and residency in obstetrics and gynecology
9. Mustafina K.K – Associate Professor of Department. Microbiology, Virology and Immunology
10. Alibaeva R.N – Associate Professor of Department. communicative skills and the foundations of psychology
On the meeting were identified some goals and objectives also prospects of the project.