Professorial teaching staff of KazNMU accounts 1712 staff units, of them there are 4 academicians of RK National academy of sciences, 2 persons of Russian academy of sciences, 10 ones corresponding members of RK National academy of sciences, 20 ones of preventive medicine academy and academy of natural sciences, 15 ones of international academies, 159 Doctors of medicine, 430 candidates of sciences, 15 laureates of State premium.
Visiting professors are being involved into educational process. Recruiting department is now working within the University.
For realizing Strategy of the university development and the Program of the personnel development during 2010-2011y. The department of human resources development carried on training for PTS with10 years work experience on the below given cycles of qualification increase:
- Basic pedagogic and psychology – 677
- Computer skills – 888
- Kazakh – 300
- English – 250
- Evidential medicine – 367
H.S. Nasybullin pedagogical skills school was established in accordance with the University organizational structure, approved by the Academic Council and operates under the University Article.
Education in H.S. Nasybullin pedagogical skills school was:
- 60% – professional development for teachers-in-training;
- 40% – professional development for teachers of medical schools in pedagogy.
The main activity objective is in tasks and functions realization, which are assigned to the “School” to train professional and competent professionals, who represent the reserve. The main “School” objectives are:
- timely response to the University needs in research and personnel teaching, through training and retention at the University of highly skilled workers, which are capable of ensuring the implementation of strategic objectives and aims set by the University . Create conditions for the formation and development of young professional competence of the teaching staff.
The curriculum in the “School” includes the study of the following modules:
Module 1 – for teachers-in-training:
Module 2 – for the teachers of medical universities:
Module 3 – seminars, trainings and workshops:
Module 4 – program for advisors:
For all University employees involvement into the process of University perfection Academic Council has made a decision “About implementation of Kaizen strategy”. According to this program every University employee can offer the ways to make the University a better place and be awarded financially for this idea.
“Kaizen” program working group has reviewed 36 ideas, 6 of them were implemented successfully, 5 are ongoing.