Which hold Trainers:
1 Terry Poulton, professor Aristotle University of Thessaloniki.
2 Dr Ella Poulton, University of Leeds.
3 Victor Riklefs, vice-rector for Education, Karaganda Medical University.
Objective: To train academic staff in the methodology for developing patient-centered communication skills (virtual patient, standardized patient) and the assessment of learning outcomes.
- Provide an understanding of the purpose and objectives of case-based learning.
- To train the methodology for developing clinical scenarios using the virtual patient technology on the open Labyrinth platform and the standardized patient.
- To teach the methodology of organizing teaching and learning based on the flipped classroom approach.
Target audience: 4 faculty members and 1 technical staff member from each partner university.
- June 16, 2021 at 50 (Moscow time) KazNMU team had the second training session on Methodology and Tools for Developing Patient Centered Communication Skills (Standardized Patient) communication skills curriculum by university of UoO with trainers: Ella Poulton Prof. Panos Bamidis, Dr Panagiotis Antoniou, Dr Eleni Dafli.
- 16, June 2021 consultation day «Scenario creation», delivery of resources the meeting hold at 10:00-12:00 AM (Nur-Sultan time). The audience was full team member of KazNMU team (Rustam Yussupov, Fatima Bagiyarova, Marat Assimov, Salima Ab-Abdulla, Sanam Madaliyeva, Alma Shakirovna, Madina S.) and KMU team (Viktor Riklefs, Gulshat Kemelova, Sholpan Kaliyeva, Larissa Macievskaya, Dinara Aimbetova, Polina Semenikhina).
The trainings ended with hometask «Development a clinical case on the OpenLab from each university», further to the trainings 25, June 2021 all the project partners going to have a concluding meeting with presentation of cases.