May, 20, 2011
We are very pleased to invite you to take part in the scientific-practical conference: “Realization of KazNMU medical education model: preliminary results, problems and perspectives” which will be held in May, 20, 2011.
Our address: 94, Tole-bi street, Almaty, rectorate building, “Zal Slavy”.
Registration time: from 8.30-9.00 a.m. Time of beginning: 9.00 a.m.
The KazNMU collaborators, teachers of RK high schools and all the interested persons are invited for participating in the conference.
Purpose of the conference: analysis and discussion of “KazNMU medical education model” implementation results, further perspectives of RK medical high schools medical and pharmaceutical education.
The following 4 sections will work within the conference:
• Educational programs. Individual teaching trajectory
• Innovative methods of teaching
• Problems of competence assessment
• Credit technology of teaching at KazNMU
Working language of the conference: Russian, Kazakh, English
Application for participation should be submitted on e-mail: [email protected]. Deadline: April, 25, 2011.
For participants of the conference from other high schools the organization payment is 2000 tenge, which is necessary to transfer to the pay account noting receipt “Payment for the conference participation”. Scanned receipt should be enclosed to participant’s application.
The Republican state enterprise on the right of economical authority “KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarov of RK Health Ministry”.
050012, Almaty, 88 Tole bi street
RNT: 600 700 012 467
BIK: 990 240 007 246
Bank: Center Credit OJSC, Almaty city
IIC: KZ 848560000000063180
BIC: KZJBKZKX, KBE: 16
Application for participation in scientific-practical conference
“Realization of KazNMU medical education model: preliminary results, problems and perspectives”
1. Full name of a participant
2. Нigh school
3. Position, academic degree, title
4. Form of participating:
Publication only (articles)
5 Theme of presentation (only for speakers)
8 Contact telephone (it is obligatory)
9 Necessity in reservation of hotel rooms Need / No need
Materials of the conferences will be published in “KazNMU Vestnik” journal
Designing of the manuscripts
1) An article must be officially sent for the name of the editor-in-chief of “KazNMU Vestnik”, rector of KazNMU A.A. Akanov
2) Articles should be presented to the editorial office in one copy with UDK on CD disc. Volume of the articles is not limited, tables, pictures are designed by the request of KNASON (computer print – Times New Roman, type 14, interval 1.0). Borders are 2.0 cm in all lines. Illustrative materials are presented in separate pages, indicating the order and place of location on margins.
3) Summary (10-12 lines) of the articles is given in Russian, Kazakh and English languages (with translation but the titles of articles and full names of authors). Key words – 6-8 words.
4) The first page of the manuscript is pointed by the following sequence:
– title of an article – by small letters;
– full name of the authors;
– institution which publishes the article, city;
5) Full name of an author is indicated on the last page which is needed for correspondence (city, mail address, phones, fax, e-mail address).
6) Data of quoted literature should be given as record of the text, beginning with the published works in Russian, Kazakh, including the works published in other languages. Full names of foreign authors should be given in original transcription. Number, coinciding with number of quoted literature in the given list is indicated by square brackets. Abbreviations should be interpreted in the first reference of the text.
8) Editorial office has rights to shorten the articles and insert corrections in case of need. Articles, design not meeting the present requirements will be not taken. All articles will be criticized.
9) The dead line of presenting article is April, 25, 2011
Travelling expenses are performed by sending authority.
All questions of participating in the conference appeal to:
Meiramkul A. Abirova – Director of the CfMEQA
Arai Karzhaubayeva – senior methodologist of the CfMEQA
Contact telephone: 8 (727)292-69-97
8 (727)292-69-69, (147)
e-mail: [email protected]