HISTORY of the QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM INTRODUCTION In KazNMU
Quality Management System (QMS) introduction process in S.D.Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU) started under the order of the rector № 191 а from 9/5/2005 with a view of realization of the President of Republic Kazakhstan order from 3/4/2005 № 528 “About a national measures plan on realization of the Head of the State’s Message to people of Kazakhstan” from 2/18/2005: “Kazakhstan on a way of the accelerated economic, social and political modernization”. Division of QMS has been organized, the package of obligatory documents has been developed by KazRegconAsia consulting company, certificate NQA has been received by the NQA Russia company № 21225, with validity from June, 14th, 2006 till September, 14th, 2009.
In connection with:
– necessity of “Concepts on management systems development in Republic Kazakhstan till 2015 ” realization, where the task before all educational establishments is set to introduce QMS till 2011,
– signing Bologna declaration and ingoing in the international educational space
In 2010 the decision on repeated development and introduction QMS at university is accepted by new university management.
INTRODUCTION of the QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM In KAZNMU
Stage 3. Development of obligatory QMS documentation. In June, 2010 employees of QMS division and internal auditors was developed and approved by the Documentary qualities procedures order of the rector
The documentary quality procedures:
– “Documentation Management”
– “Records Management”
– “Internal audit”
– “Management of discrepancies”
– “Correcting and preventing actions”
– ” The Analysis by the management”
In November, 2010 employees of QMS division developed “The Management on Quality” which has been approved by the order of the rector № 671. In a management the cores business-processes of university are described, controllable parameters of processes and criteria of their productivity are defined:
- Improvement of medical workers and academic staff’s professional skill
Stage 4. Carrying out of internal audit. In June-October, 2010 diagnostic audit on conformity of activity of divisions of university MS ISO 9001 and to normative requirements is conducted
Stage 5. The analysis from a management. Results of internal audit are heard at the first session of Council on Quality in October, 2010, the Plan of measures on improvement of activity of university is made and approved.
On the basis of the cumulated operational internal auditors’ experience the “Bases of a quality management in educational establishments” working curriculum for professional skills improvement of academic staff, heads of structural divisions, internal auditors (authors is prepared: Tabaeva A.A., Nuralieva U.A. 2012). The cycle of the personal computer is intended for teachers, internal auditors and heads of structural divisions of educational establishments. The primary goal of a cycle is formation of knowledge of a control system of quality in educational establishments and its roles in quality improvements of represented services. The program of a cycle contains also questions of strategic management, a basis of the international activity management in educational establishment.
Since March, 2012 on the basis of the S.D. Asfendiyarov KazNMU Center of post degree education “The Bases of a quality management in educational establishments” Cycle of professional skill improvement are regularly held by quality management system division.
Employees of QMS division and other KazNMU divisions annually take part in work of the International Forum on Quality supported by Akimat (local administration) of Almaty, the “Internal audit” master-classes.
Currently for control of the Policy and the purposes in the field of S.D.Asfendiyarov KazNMU quality realization, approved at of the Academic council session of 4/27/2010, carrying out of an internal estimation of performed work conformity and structural divisions’ document management, corresponding both normative and regulating requirements and requirements of consumers, annually are held internal audits of all structural divisions in a cut of the basic and auxiliary processes.
By results of internal audit the detailed reports on the basic and auxiliary processes are drawn. Reports and the Plan on whole university activity improvement are considered and confirmed on sessions of Council on Quality.
THE PURPOSES AND GOALS OF QMS DIVISION
The chief of department QMS,
PhD Nuralyieva Ulmira
– Increase of a knowledge level and competence of the university staff in the field of a quality management;
– Work with the foreign organizations on rendering services on preparation of internal auditors and QMS certification.
The basic purpose of activity of division is maintenance of functioning of a University Quality Management System (QMS).
The primary goals of division’s activity are:
– QMS Conducting;
– The organization and carrying out of internal audits, assistance in – carrying out of external audits of the second, the third parties;
– Preparation and granting of the report on QMS functioning for the management analysis for Council on quality consideration;
– The process and system approach Introduction to university activity;
– Development of the project plan of university activity in the field of QMS and the control over execution;
Contact data of a department of system of a quality management
The address: 050012, Republic Kazakhstan, of Almaty, Tole by street, 94
Tel: +7(727) 292-43-00, 292-69-69 int.111
e-mail: [email protected]
Administration, room 227
The schedule of work: (monday-friday) from 9:00 till 18.00
Break from 13:00 to 14:00