Head of the Department of Technology of Medicine and
Ustenova Gulbaram Omargazievna, Doctor of
Pharmaceutical Sciences, Director of the Department of
1. Full name: Ustenova Gulbaram Omargazievna
2. Name of company: Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov
3. Position: Director of the Department of Pharmacy, Doctor of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Head. Department of Technology of Medicine and Engineering Disciplines
4. Date of birth: 06.07.1971
5. Nationality: kazakh
5. Education: high
1988-1993 years– Almaty State Medical Institute – pharmaceutical faculty, specialty – pharmacy (diploma with honors)
1993-1996 years – RPE «Медстандарт» – trainee researcher.
From 1996 year up to now – Kazakh National Medical University named after S.D. Asfendiyarov
2000 year – Defence of the thesis for a candidate in KazNMU named after S.D Asfendiyarov on the topic “Development of the optimal composition and technology of dosage forms on the basis of “Shipaly May GF”, having anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect” on the specialty 15.00.01 – medicine technology and organization of pharmaceutical business
1999-2001 years– The Eurasian Institute of the Market, specialty “Economics and Management”.
2007-2010 years– PhD doctoral studies in KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarov, the theme of the thesis “Technological and biopharmaceutical aspects of creating phytopreparations based on supercritical carbon dioxide extracts”.
Under my guidance there are 4 PhD doctoral and 21 master’s dissertations were defended. Currently she is the scientific supervisor of 5 doctoral candidates, 5 undergraduates studying in the specialties “Technology of pharmaceutical manufacturing” and “Pharmacy”.
I have more than 170 scientific papers, including articles (more than 20 articles with impact factor), 2 teaching aids (in co-authorship), 2 teaching aids, 2 monographs (individual), more than 10 innovative patents and author’s certificates.
Participated in scientific projects:
– Intra-University “Technological and biopharmaceutical aspects of creating phytopreparations” -2011 (executive director);
– Intra-university “Contemporary trends in the development of multidisciplinary research in KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarov – 2012 (executive secretary);
– MES “Scientific and methodological substantiation of the formation and development of transmissive medicine” -2012-2014. (scientist.ru);
– MES “Development of new medicines, methods and technologies for their production on the basis of domestic raw materials” -2012-2014. (executor);
– Intra-University “Development of the composition and technology of the transdermal therapeutic system for the treatment of thyroid diseases” (performer) – 2014 (performer)
– Intra-University “Pharmaceutical and Pharmacological Aspects of Development and Research of Biological Preparations” – 2016 (supervisor).
She passed a scientific internship on the “Bolashak” program at the Medical University, Gdansk (Poland) for 1 month (March 2013).
In the framework of scientific projects visit of foreign universities :
– University of South Florida (USA) for the conclusion of a Memorandum on Cooperation and the coordination of possible joint research in the field of science and education (from 12.11.12 to 16.11.12);
– Nazabbaev University (Astana) – for participation in the International Conference “Regenerative Medicine and Quality Longevity” (from 1.11.12 to 2.11.12);
– Medical University, Gdansk (Poland) – November 2013
– University of Veterinary Medicine and Pharmacy, Brno (Czech Republic) – November 2013
– Graduate School of Management, School of Pharmacy, University of Barcelona, Spain.
– University of Ljubljana, Slovenia.
– St. Petersburg State Chemical and Pharmaceutical Academy, Russia;
– Yerevan State Medical University, Armenia;
– University, Athens, Greece;
– University of Paris, France;
– University of Leicester, England;
– University of Reading, England, etc.
Regularly there is an increase in the qualification of a specialist, there are certificates:
1. Has completed International course in «Management in medical education» 10-24 May 2012. (72 hours). Almaty, KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarov. Lecturer – Professor of the University of Canada Orville Adams.
2. “Good pharmacovigilance practice”, 30.09.2013-02.10.2013. (24 hours). Almaty, KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarov. Group of companies “Vialele” – Lecturer A.Aleksandrov.
3. Has completed internation course in “Pharmaceutical design of drugs opioids, psychoactive drugs, pharmacology, toxicology and analysis”, October 30-november 09.2013 (72 hours) – Almaty, KazNMU S.D. Asfendiyarov. Lecturer prof. University of Comenius, Bratislava (Slovenia) – I.Valentova.
4. “Familiarization with the process of educational and scientific work from “Pharmacy” by attendance at lectures and seminars of professors, the development of integrated educational programs in areas of training of pharmacy and execution of fragment joint research in the field of pharmacy (132 hours), Introduction to the pharmaceutical company producing drugs by a visit in the international pharmaceutical company “ZF Polpharma SA” (one day)”, from 04 of march 2013 to 29 of march 2013, Medical University of Gdansk, Poland, faculty of pharmacy
5. Training seminar “Methodology for the development of joint educational programs”, Astana, MoE of the RK, Center for the Bologna process and academic mobility. March 14, 2014, №068. (36 hours).
6. “Production of medicines: From the substance to the finished medicinal preparations”. From 10.02.2014. to 22.02.2014 (72 hours). Lecturer – Head of Department. pharmaceutical technology, prof. M. Shnitovska – Medical University of Gdansk, Poland.
7. “Technologies for the isolation and determination of the structure of biologically active substances of natural origin” – from 26.03.- to 08.04. 2014 Almaty, KazNMU S.D. Asfendiyarov (72 hours). The lecturer is a professor at the National Center for Natural Products of the School of Pharmacy of the University of Mississippi, USA Samir A. Ross.
8. “Professional, leader and organizer” -16.10-10.11.2017 (216 hours) – Karaganda State Medical University, etc.
At present I am a member of the Academic Council of KazNMU. SD Asfendiyarova, LEC KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarov, the Council of the Faculty of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Technology, the Scientific Committee of Pharmacy, the Committee of Educational Programs, the scientific adviser of LTD «CPC Dalapharm», RPE «Аntigen», LTD «Phyto-aromat», LTD «Zhanapharm».
She was awarded the Letter of Gratitude for participation in the competition “Shapagat” from the Committee on Intellectual Property, the certificate of honor of the Ministry of Health of the RK, the badge “Honorary worker of public health services of the Republic of Kazakhstan”, the title of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan “The best teacher of the university-2015”, the gold medal of KazNMU named after S.D. Asfendiyarov.