Dear researchers, technology transfer officers and other interested people
We are delighted to invite you to a seminar designed to share Oxford University’s experience of commercialising new technologies and innovations. The seminars will be delivered by Isis Enterprise, a sub-organisation of Isis Innovation, the research and technology commercialisation company of the University of Oxford.
Each workshop will cover
- the approach to technology transfer at the University of Oxford
- developing relationships with academic staff and businesses
- how to market innovation
- an introduction to licensing and licensing agreements
- creating value through spin-outs
- Isis Enterprise case studies examples of successful technology commercialization
Training dates and locations
- 11 April 2016 at K ZhubanovAktube Regional State University
- 13 April 2016 at Buketov Karaganda State University
- 14 April 2016 at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Almaty
- 15 April 2016 at the Kazakh British Technical University, Almaty
Applications to take part in the training should be sent according to the training session you would like to attend
Almaty, Al-FarabiKazNU, 14 April [email protected] Application deadline 12 April 2016
Almaty, KBTU, 15 April [email protected] Application deadline 13 April 2016
You can download the application form from our website httpswww.britishcouncil.kznewton-al-farabiprofessional-developmentcentres
With best wishes,The Newton – Al-Farabi Partnership Programme Team
British Council Kazakhstan For more information about opportunities under the Newton – Al-Farabi Partnership Programme, please visit www.britishcouncil.kznewton-al-farabiYou have received this email because you have previously been involved in research collaboration between the UK and Kazakhstan andor have expressed interest in hearing about opportunities under the Newton – Al-Farabi Partnership Programme.If you do not wish to receive further updates about the Newton – Al-Farabi Partnership Programme please reply to this email with ‘unsubscribe’ in the subject line.The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for cultural relations and educational opportunities. A registered charity 209131 (England and Wales) SC037733 (Scotland).
This message is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it.
The British Council accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by viruses and other malware and you are advised to carry out a virus and malware check on any attachments contained in this message.