ORDER OF THE MINISTER OF EDUCATION AND SCIENCE OF THE REPUBLIC OF KAZAKHSTAN
Awarded to the vacant educational grants, released in higher education
In order to implement the Resolution of the Government of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated January 23, 2008 № 58 “On approval of rules granting educational grant and the decision of the Republican competition committee for awarding educational grants from 14 February 2011
1. Award on the basis of the winter examination session:
- students studying for a fee, vacant educational grants released in the process of obtaining higher education, according to Annex 1;
- students studying for a fee vacant educational grants released by the process of obtaining higher education in the annual allocation of target sites, according to Annex 2;
- 1, 2 course students enrolled on a fee basis in the national universities, vacant educational grants released in the process of obtaining higher education, according to Annex 3.
2. National Testing Center (KS Abdiyev) to issue certificates to award educational grants.
3. Department of Higher and postgraduate education (SM Omirbaev) to bring this order to the attention of higher education.
4. Rectors to transfer students awarded the vacant educational grants to training in state educational order, in accordance with Annexes 1,2 and 3 of this order.
5. Put Secretary Abdrasilova B.S. in charge of control over the execution of this Order
Minister of Education and Science B.Zhumagulov