26 Apr 2021 | Опубликовано в Вопросы-ответы
Hello dear Sir ! Good evening I am a 3rd year student in AMU I need to ask that can I take transfer to your university in next semester and I also want to ask about the mode of classes will there be offline education or online from next semester ? And is it possible to take transfer from my country like I am in India right now and I don’t have visa so is to possible to take transfer online ?? And yes please also tell will you provide visa to foreign students in the end of this semester ?? Please clear my doubts so that I can take transfer to your university without any confusion. Thank you so much for your precious time I hope you will give a response soon
Hellо Vironika San!
Thank you for your letter and we appreciate your intention to study at Asfendiyarov KazNMU.
To answer your questions we would like to inform as follows:
- The transfer to KazNMU for foreign students is possible only via the University’s partner companies. The list of partner companies you can find at the web site www.kaznmu.kz.
- To make the decision about the year of education you need to provide your transcript with actual information about subjects that you have covered already.
Please send this to the following E-mail: [email protected]
- The cost of training per in current year is 1881000 tenge.
- The curriculum (instruction) for foreign students in KazNMU is in English language. The mode of classes is online until the end of the current semester. The offline mode will be allowed by the official orders from the Government of Kazakhstan depending on the epidemiological situation..
- The Kazakhstan visa can be granted after the enrollment of the student, and send to the country of student’s origin or citizenship. This means that if you are in India then the invitation will be send only to India.