01 Jun 2016 | Опубликовано в Вопросы-ответы
Hello, dear Aman Haidari!
The applications received by the residency of higher educational institutions and scientific organizations is carried out from 10 July to 30 July.
Entrance exams to residency held from 1 until 20 August, enrollment – until 25 August. Classes at the residency – from September 1.
Foreign nationals arriving in residency take entrance exams:
1) on the Kazakh language or Russian language (language of instruction);
2) in the specialty.
Prior education of persons wishing to master the educational program of residency – a basic medical education (medical degree) and an internship.
Citizens entering the residency serves the following documents to the university:
1) application for the Rector of the University;
* copy of the diploma (with the application to the diploma) – nostrificated through the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
* certificate of internatury- nostrificated through the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
3) personal form of accounting personnel with a photo 5×6;
4) response (signed by the head of the institution);
5) a letter of recommendation (if any);
6) six photos size 3,5×4,5;
7) a medical certificate form 086-U;
8) copyof the passport;
9) list of scientific and methodological papers (if applicable);
10) Portfolio (if available)
Together with copies of the documents specified in this paragraph is provided the original for verification. After verification of the original documents are returned.
Tuition fees at the 2016-2017 academic year, will be known in August 2016, today the cost of training for one year – 1,196,160 tenge.